I am "good" in drinking too..

I had not done anything special in CNY as I fall sick the second day of CNY..

My siblings were all out for gambling and drinking on the first day night. My dad and I heard they cheered " GAM BAI" and " YUM SENG" at uncle's house around 8 after having our dinner. After few minutes, I saw my younger cousin walked unsteadily from the house. He was DRUNK!

Looking at the brand new Martell on the shelf , Dad suggested that we have a little drink too! After adding coke to Martell, we started to sip it slowly...

I was good in the first few sips..after I finised half of the glass, Dan came and brougt me out. I started to feel dizzy and headache after half an hour and asked Dan to send me back.

I fell sick the next day..I've got fever, diarrhea, headache and...many complications..

I only felt better a day before I came back to west Malaysia.

I will never Drink again!!

0 comments: