I did it!





For those who think that I'm wasting away in Batu Pahat, no, I'm not! I'm very much alive! and I just finished running (well...walk actually) a full marathon in Singapore!

My time? hehe...paiseh...it's around 6 hours...i know, it's kinda nothing to shout about and i got all my laziness to blame, hehe. Never again! I'll not go to another marathon without proper training!

Food for thought:

Eighty-five times he's pushed his disabled son, Rick, 26.2 miles in Marathons. Eight times he's not only pushed him 26.2 miles in a Wheelchair but also towed him 2.4 miles in a dinghy while swimming and Pedaled him 112 miles in a seat on the handlebars--all in the same day.

Their best Time? Two hours, 40 minutes in 1992 (man, that make my marathon kinda sounds like a big joke) --only 35 minutes off the world Record, which, in case you don't keep track of these things, happens to Be held by a guy who was not pushing another man in a wheelchair at the Time.


The full story here


View the video:

0 comments: