Pity "Xiao Bai"

This is what happened to my car, "xiao bai" after leaving him (I purposely address "xiao bai" as "him" to show how much I love my car) at home for 3 days.
my lovely uncle and good neighbor were curious how the thing was stuck in there?

Definitely a damage on my car. I haven't examined the bottom part, I don't want to see either. Well, there's NO ugly scratch after I bought it for 1 year! The first crack.

Since there's no apology, I think, I deserve to be angry, to be mad and to be misbehave after crying for the whole night! My uncle and neighbor use the jack to lift him up only to get the fucking steel out from my car.

I don't know who did this and how it happened? and I definitely DON'T WANT to know anymore! Not NOW, NOT IN THE FUTURE!

He is not a luxury car but it doesn't mean that he should be treated like the above! He may look dull and cheap, but he is my "precious", I bought it with my own money, for God sake! My own savings after getting this scholarship, that MLNG biasiswa since Form 1, PTPTN, bonus from company and ang pao!

beautiful trek left behind after saving "Xiao Bai". Well, this is the second time. It was stuck in the mud on the day I went back Bintulu. My good neighbor saved him once. That's why I parked it at the proper place or no one will look after him when Dan and I are away.


"Xiao Bai" I will NEVER let this happen to you again!

Well, this incident will come to the end by the time I finish this blog. I might be very angry at this moment, but I never hold a grudge. I will take it as another unlucky day I have. Finally, I hope everything goes fine for me this year. For "Xiao Bai", maybe I will bring you for polishing after I cash my salary as a sincere apology for leaving you behind.

2 comments:

  1. K.K. said,

    bring your xiao bai upgrade suspension to "bigfoot" status, then shits like this will nvr happen again! how's daniel's Xiao hei? hahaha... nice plate no. anyway, QTF... can't help thinking "Quek-The-F*cker". LOL LOL

    happy new year!

    on January 28, 2009 at 1:48 PM  


  2. penguin_lin said,

    hmm..good idea.. haha.. Happy New Year to you too!

    on January 29, 2009 at 7:31 PM