Egoistic.Self-Centered.Vulnerable

My life was too smooth for the past 23 years...

I was an obedient student. I had been awarded as the model student when I was in my primary school and was selected as the head of the school prefect for almost 6 years since primary 6. For every clubs and societies, I would make sure there's a position for me. (I felt like, i was ruling the WORLD!!). When I started working, i realized that all the awards were USELESS!! They only make me feel superior,egoistic, self-centered, proud...I am self-conceited!

I always make sure that i'll not get scolded for whatever i have done, but win me a compliment.

Well, I had been punished twice when I was in my secondary school. Ya, I CRIED! I scolded the class monitor(the culprit) in the class and i was telling everyone that I would not forget her for the rest of my life! Well, the class monitor was frightened. She wrote a letter and asked someone to read it out in the class the next day. I didn't really listen to the nonsense until a sentence "I apologized for what i've done. Sulin, Evelyn..I'm sorry.." (I feel like..i'm a QUEEN)

hmm....

Fine, I forgive you.(What the...)


I'm spoilt since the incident. I became "vulnerable ". I cried at the overhead bridge behind IMU and scared Dan off. I cried on whatever I don't like to hear, whenever and wherever.


I realized my bad since I started working last month. I can't even accept any single critics and humiliation. I locked myself in the room, weeping, after my parents pointing out my bad.

I should be a bit rebellious and that will give me a better personality by now. I should have faced up my bad but not denying. It isn't too late. I will learn to live a better and meaningful life, not only in the world with compliments, but also critics. I will learn to accept constructive criticism. I believe, I'll be stronger and maturer one day!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said,

    on April 5, 2013 at 12:33 AM