Different Us

Looking back 12 years ago, I was still an active athlete, always skipping class for training, meeting.. (Bull: Who is Penguin?! Is she in the same class with me? Oh... that fierce girl ah...)

But now....

Bull : Penguin, let's go jogging and burn your fat!
Penguin: Huh?! Can we only make it tomorrow? I'm tired today.
Bull : NO! Get up! Your tummy is getting bigger. Let's go work out!
Penguin: (Inhale) No la, I'm so slim! Where got tummy? Where?
Bull : ...........

Why am I so lazy now? I could never expect Bull will have better stamina than me. He was a.... emm.... a quiet boy sitting at the back, whom I don't really know until Form 4.


9 years ago...
Pn Azimah: Penguin, can you show the class how to balance this chemical equation?

[C2H6 + O2 - CO2 + H2O]

Penguin: Huh?!....I try.. (Standing long in front of the blackboard]
Pn Azimah: It's easy, think a bit.
Bull: (was sitting at the front desk)......hey, 2 carbon dioxide..
Pn Azimah: shh...
Bull: (mumbling) 2....2......
Penguin: (Confused) erh?
Katak: (was sitting next to Bull) 3 water...
Penguin: (more confusing) 3?!!
Bull & Katak: 2 CO2 and 3H2O!!
Penguin: (embarrased)....thank you

But now...
Penguin: How am I going to save this file in XXX format?
Bull: You see la..
Penguin: (Searching....Clicking....Scrolling....Looking hard...) Can you...help me here?

Bull: Zzzzz
Penguin: .....


8 years ago...
Penguin: Mummy, where's the shirt that I bought a day ago?
Mummy: I just washed it this afternoon.
Penguin: Aiyo, I want to wear it today.
Mummy: I mana tahu %^&*(%**&&...
Penguin: Ok, Ok, Sorry.

On the other hand,
Bull: I help my auntie hang her clothing le..
Penguin: Wah, so good! I... I.... (help my mum doing nothing)
Bull: I help my mum bake cake le..
Penguin: Wah, so obedient! I.. I... (how to bake cake? Wa, this guy is good le..)

But now,
Penguin: Eh! Why your stockings are EVERy WHere? Hiding under the bed, laying under the
table?

Bull: Hihi...


5 years ago...
Pat: Eh, eh.. you know what? That couple stay together o, not married o, not even engaged o!
Penguin: Wah, so daring to stay together?
Esma: Ya lo, ya lo.. I tell you what.... He and she... ... ...
Pat & Penguin: WHAT?! Wah... Oh.. Oh... (continue gossiping)

But now...
Anonymous 1: Hey girl, welcome to Kuching! Where are you staying?
Penguin: Near Poh Kwong Park.
Anonymous 1: Who are you staying with?
Penguin: Oh, my boy friend.
Anonymous 1: Ha?! You married?!
Penguin: (Moron, If I'm married, I will address HIM as HUSBAND!) Nope!
Anonymous 1: Oh..

Anonymous 2: Wah, how long have you been in Kuching?
Penguin: Hmm... about 7 months?!
Anonymous 2: Heard you stay with boy friend o?
Penguin: Ya..
Anonymous 2: How if you get pregnant?
Penguin: (If I'm not happy, do abortion la! You thought I like kids meh?! Another 5 years
maybe?) Hehe... married lo...he he... (-.-)


3 years ago...
ASS: DOTA! DOTA!
Bull: ON! ON!

But now...
Penguin: Resident Evil! Resident Evil!
Bull: Zzzzz
Penguin: (Weeping)

Just want to tell that, people changed and moved on. No matter what is going to happen tomorrow, cherish the moment we are together, appreciate everything that we have!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said,

    LOL out of all the blog i seen, like this the best!!! LOL...

    on August 28, 2009 at 7:14 PM