My Little Rottie


My bro brought back Nini during my last holiday in Bintulu. This little naughty woke us up every night for three reasons.

First: Ah Mei, I want to pee!

Second: Ah Di, I want to shit!

Third: Daddy, I....am hungry la...I will be glad if you play with me too!

She barked non-stop for the first 3 days when she woke up in the middle of the night. I believed everyone of us hear her. At last, only my little brother and I woke up and waited for her to pee, shit and eat! (Lucky I only went back Bintulu for 5 days or I will need to buy a dozen of Garnier eye roll-on.)

Well, she was 3 week-old in this picture. My mum told me that they couldn't stand the noise she makes every night. Thus, they decided to give her freedom. They prepared enough food for her, so she can get what she want and do whatever she like when they are sleeping or going out for work. As the consequences, they have to clean up her waste here and there everyday.

Recently, my mum told me lots of funny story about her. She told me that Nini is like a little child, who likes to grab their attention. They noticed Nini was dragging one of her back legs one day. At first they thought Nini was injured. Later only found out there was only little cotton sticked to her foot pad. After they removed the cotton, she can walk like normal again.

My mum accidentally stepped on her foot on the other day. She was dragging her leg again when walking. My mum felt so sorry looking at her pulling her leg. But, after pampered her and massage her leg for a while, she can walk again! (What kind of dog are you, Nini?)

My mum never like cats and dogs. But comes to Nini, I can hear the joy she has talking about her.

Nini, I think you must be as talkative as me or perhaps as cute as me (.."), or else I don't think my mum will like you so much.

Now, I am missing you already!

0 comments: