Don't buy Modernas!

Today was a bitch. I went to do some banking and when i was done and wanted to start my motorbike, the whole steel bar (used to start the engine, I dunno what is it called) detached! wtf? I couldn't even start the bike now. Ended up pushing the bike like an idiot around the town in search of a repair shop. Luckily, found a car exhaust pipe shop and the owner put in a new nut and welded it. Presto, it's good as new, actually, it's better! I dunno whether it's me or not, but now it felt like my motorbike is a whole lot easier to start! Previously i couldn't get it started without a few forceful kicks (which i think it's the reason why the whole damn thing came out today), but now with only one kick...my little black beast (pardon me for the self indulgence) roared to life! Fuck, after 2 years and RM4 bucks (for the repair), now only I know that this is the source of the damn problem!

motherfucker, how the hell can this happen???

Hopefully when i start my beast tomorrow, the bliss of getting it started with one gentle kick remains there...touch wood...

Besides, received my second birthday present (the first one being the running gear i got in Hari Raya by my mum) today from Su Lin! I dunno who got the mail today for me, but he must feel damn disgusted by the intimate nature of the wrapper, muahaha.... anyway, thanks honey, I love it!

*image purposely blurred...told u is intimate!*

1 comments:

  1. penguin_lin said,

    frankly speaking, i didn't notice the wording on the wrapper until i finished wrapping the gift.

    I hope I didn't make the "honourable he" vomit his lunch. :p

    on October 24, 2007 at 12:41 PM