Raya Holiday

My parents had came for a one week holiday during my Raya break. My brother and I brought them to JB-Melaka-KL-Penang-KL. We were on a long bus journey almost everyday and I'm so fade up with taking buses right now. Here were some pictures:

Johor:


at my brother's campus


Danga Bay

Melaka:



KL:



Penang:



cycling on Penang Hill

This is such a small world, saw quite a few friends back then:
1) Jih Leong - this is the most surprise, saw him in Melaka while i brought my parents to savour the famous chendol! guess what, he is in a bloody relationship! wahaha... great girl there! i wanted to take a picture one, but he got too many friends there, i scare later they snatch my camera and beat me up. Anyway, i won't tell your mum lol, dun worry and dun find me if she knows!
2) Cynthia - saw her shopping along in Bukit Bintang. she haven't change much...nothing much to tell
3) Ming Huan - saw him in Pavillion. My father commented that he look much more like a doc than me, bloody hell...

2 comments:

  1. Azman said,

    Bos, the next time this happen, you can kick start your bike. Roll the bike downhill (of course with you on it la). once it's up to speed, kick in 1st gear. Should start the bike right up. Careful a bit. The first few seconds will be a bit shaky. Don't do to often. Only during emergency.

    on October 24, 2007 at 3:22 AM  


  2. the owner of the shop also told me that, i thought it was a big joke! oh gosh...he must be laughing at me after that! anyway...lucky there's no downhill in batu pahat town...:p

    on October 24, 2007 at 11:27 PM