My bros..

Since, my mum and aunts were good in giving birth to baby boys, I have no choice but to spend my childhood with a group of boys..( or I will die of loneliness!!)

My aunts called me “tom boy” when I was in primary school as I liked to hang out with my brothers and cousins. I always went back with mud all over me.

I played basketball with my brothers and we were quite active in participating sports events since I was in primary 4. Now, you can imagine how boyish I was.

Hohoho….introducing to you, this is my eldest brother! He is a patient man. He is kind to everyone. That’s why he appears to be the child, who my parents worry the most.






And this is my second brother. We fought a lot when we were in our teens. He said that I was too noisy. He was so reluctant to open his mouth and talk. You know what I did? I continued bothering him until he scolded me. (Finally, I won! I’d made him open his mouth and scolded me!)








Here, my little brother! I always tell my friends that he had transformed from an angel to an evil.. He used to be very cute and innocent…but now…(..””) You would better don’t touch his belongings if you think you can’t put it back neatly. He expects you to put the things back in order. For example, if the blue file is under the green file, then you should put it back exactly like that. (Daniel experienced once for not arranging back his magazines. He called and scolded me on the way I drove Daniel home. Since then, I have to check his shelve before I send Dan home.)

0 comments: