I've got my SALARY! YaHoo!

Below show the money left after 10 minutes my brother gave me my salary.I ran to saloon in the Parkcity Mall happily to book the time for perming hair the next second I got my salary. The handsome hairstylist told me I need to spend RM 2++ to curl my hair. Then, another RM 1++ on hair dyeing or highlighting. Fine, I've no time to look for another hairdresser better than him.

After coming out from the mall, I only left 200bucks in my pocket!

(Pity me! Pity me!)

ooh, I haven't paid bull bull the phone bill! Alamak, I guess I will only left 100bucks for my savings tomorrow. My parents are going to kill me tonight!

I might declare bankruptcy very soon if I do not cut down my expenses.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said,

    Wow.....so rich oledi...=)
    where's d picture of your new hairstyle?????
    i wanna c leh....
    -finger licking good-

    on July 2, 2007 at 11:55 AM  


  2. penguin_lin said,

    who is this anonymous? HUH!! Dont think that i dun know who you are! YOU must be my bloody sam pa" room mate from Pahang!

    on July 2, 2007 at 12:46 PM