Midvalley Megamall California Gym

Today, Kaizo brought me to Midvalley Megamall's California Gym. I have been to a college gym, an university gym, a hotel gym, but never a 'real' membership gym. Well, my true intention is because I'm too bored and I need to find something to do and heck, since it was free so why not just try it out (on a second thought, it's not so free, the return KTM fee is already about RM11.80)? Maybe can check out some chicks too...and was really not disappointed twisted. shh...is Su Lin reading?

As this is the first time I enter the gym as a guest, Kaizo told me that they will take the opportunity to persuade me to join the gym. Last time he was taken for an hour long orientation. They first bring u to a corner with couch where they need u to fill in your personal details and how you came to know the gym. They then required you to answer some very intimate and rather silly (at least to me) questions like:

1) which part of your body that you want to work out the most?
Can i say my penis?

2) if so, why?
Because it feels good.

In the end, i was left there in the cold without any consultant trying to persuade me. After about 10 min, a lady came and had a short talk with me. Maybe my face look very 'jakun + super devoid of money', not like kaizo's 'come rob me, i'm super loaded' face, she didn't persuade me at all, it was a very short and sweet conversation for about 1-2 min. From there on, it's another 5-10 min where she brought my ic and form somewhere to be processed. After that, she handed me my pass and off we go into the gym!


Once in, I went like 'wa, so bloody high class one, like a 5 star hotel like tat'. But i kept my cool so Kaizo didn't have the chance to say i'm a jakun. The pass can be exchange for two towels, wa....so bloody cool. The towels also smell like the towels you get in a 5 star hotel, again....wa!!!



After we get our towels, we headed to the changing room. Kaizo already warned that this club is full of gays, so i was looking out for one of them...hehe...not that i have anything against them...just watch out for my back. (I don't think they are interested in small man, Kaizo should watch out more, ouch!). Pardon for my jakuness, but wa again...it's like a 5 star changing room equipped with 'so called make-up counter' where they supply you with hair dryers, hair gel, hand lotion kinda things. Beside it is ehem, 5 star shower rooms (came with hot water too), saunas and toilets.


It has 2 floors...up stairs for cardio and down stairs for muscle building. So common sense tell you if you wanna check out for chicks, the 2nd floor is the floor to stay...hehe...redface But that's not my point of coming here, my point is to experience this expensive, luxurious lifestyle that only rich fuckers like kaizo can afford! After 2 hours trying out some weird looking machines, we went into the jacuzzi pool (wa....so gay...fuck, hope nobody saw us). In case you wonder, yes, this gym does has a jacuzzi pool and swimming pool. Again, let's say 'wa!!!!!' okay, enough...enough...don't be so jakun!

After swimming 2 laps we were ready to leave. It was already 6:40pm and the gym was starting to get crowded. When we went back to the changing room, true enough, I immediately spotted a gay looking guy (in my book = sissy face + lean good looking muscle = gays until proven otherwise). I wasn't dare to change there, so i brought my bag and changed in the toilet. Kaizo changed there on the spot even though he said the gay looking guy was checking out his red underwear...gzzz...i think he fucking enjoy that feeling, that pervert. After i changed, i headed back to the changing room and bloody hell, a middle age man just took off everything and get naked in front of me! hey dude, why are you showing me your dick man? bloody fucker, what kind of culture is this, if you are a lady i don't mind but you are a dude!

The gym experience is good. It also offer class like cycling, yoga, pilates, kick boxing, etc. If Su Lin is enrolled in this gym, I believe i don't have to force her to do exercise, she'll want to come herself definitely! Kaizo being a gym freak and not as jakun think otherwise, he think fitness first is better, read his article for more info and photos, here.

4 comments:

  1. K.K. said,

    Hahaha... JAKUN! din c dat coming din cha?!

    eh, no wonder u were at 2nd floor most of the time! din cross my mind that most of the chicks are on 2nd floor. silly me. next time will carry the weights up to 2nd floor and pump there while having some "eye-wash". hehe.

    on June 2, 2007 at 12:41 AM  


  2. wa...you want me to get killed by su lin for telling that?:P I'm actually watching the National Geographic channel in front of the treadmill! muahaha...where got chicks? where got???

    on June 2, 2007 at 2:39 AM  


  3. K.K. said,

    sure onot? if u wanna watch tv i tot first row of exercise machine is nearer to the tv?

    but how come i saw u hogging the last row machine one, far away fr tv one? u watching national geographic or national sexychic? heh heh...

    on June 2, 2007 at 8:20 AM  


  4. penguin_lin said,

    You watch national geographic?! dun bluff me la! no wonder your phone was off for almost 5 HOURS yesterday (u were going out with hot chick, weren't u?)
    .. woo...
    By the way, I wont kill you, I will kill the cheap chicks!

    on June 5, 2007 at 1:54 PM