Final year project result

It has been a long time since my last post. I was very busy designing name card at the office and attending customers.

"Ms. Chien, I want to change the background color."
"Ms. Chien, what do you think about this?Looked better?"

And only yesterday a managing director told me that it's not good to put the name in the middle of the name card. If the name is in the middle, this indicates that he will work for people for his entire life.It is something regarding to "feng shui".

"ya..ya...Okay fine." (it's better for me if you have you own idea. I don't have to crack my brain to think for you! you tell me what you want and i will put down the design for you.)

Although i was busy, i still have ample time to check my result. I thought I will get an A for my final year project as the examiner told me that I'd done a good job during viva.With the A, it will boost my CGPA. However, I only got an -A. (What a disappointed..) With this, I will not graduate as 1st class honor.. shame of me... sorry to someone, my failure had brought shame to you..oh, I'll not fly to Seremban in August. I don't know how to face someone. woo...

p/s: There's no airport in Seremban. Of course I won't fly there. I'll take the bus from Penang..)

2 comments:

  1. K.K. said,

    ah, u coming to see your "someone" in Aug? got summore biskut tambun?

    hehe, kidding.

    on June 1, 2007 at 3:05 AM  


  2. penguin_lin said,

    you bet.

    on June 5, 2007 at 1:44 PM