My new glasses

This must be my most expensive eyewear to date.
But my old specs's frame is getting distorted and friends begin to say that i have a crooked nose. No, it's because of the specs, nothing wrong with my nose.

I went for the eye check up, apparently power up again:

Left - -6.00 (myopic power), 1.25 (astig power)
Right - -5.50 (myopic power), 0.75 (astig power)

Not surprising, considering i can't see quite clearly for quite sometime de lol

Bought from M.O.G (metro Optical Group) Terminal One Seremban. Cost me RM350 for everything. wink

The frame is from cyber eyeworks. (the salesperson told me very popular, don't know how true is that, but at least it come with its own box)

The lens is diamond coated, a grade above the usual multi-coat which cost RM50 more. The benefit is it's more oil repellent and is 'crystal' clear. Wtf, whatever, but since it's only RM50, why not just give it a try...

Here's the pic:


Wa, I feel like Dai Go...


I'm one happy man who don't have to worry other people saying I have crooked nose now! smile

2 comments:

  1. K.K. said,

    good grief... D-I-A-M-O-N-D C-O-A-T-E-D, is that wat u typed?

    pls, do not tell ppl ur a medical student... it's degrading.

    p/s: did u ask them how many coats of "DIAMOND" are layered on your lens to produce those clarity and oil-repelling properties? is it bullet proof? diamond damn hard one wor...

    on May 20, 2007 at 9:37 PM  


  2. muahaha, bei song leh...diamond coated oh...say the name also si beh chuak de...muahaha

    on May 20, 2007 at 11:25 PM