Free Wireless Available At LCCT (KL)

Guess what? I'm blogging at LCCT!

Today, I'm going back to Sarawak after three-year study in Penang. It was still early when I reached Penang International Airport.

I was so worried that my luggage might be over-weight. I really don't want to be charged at a rate RM12 for 1kg. I was charged for excessing 4kg when I went back for Chinese New Year. God, I can eat 48 plates of nasi lemak with the RM 48!

Wow! It's 15kg sharp! One more kg, they'll charged me 12 bucks!

It has been a long time since I last visit to LCCT in February. This time I came here alone without Dan's company.

I was thinking to have my breakfast at McD but there was crowded. I changed my mine to eat at Asian Kitchen. While having my breakfast, I noticed a banner with a big title "FREE WiFi..LCCT".

Sorry for the unclear vision.

"ee? Since when LCCT provide free Wifi?"

I was thinking how to kill my time at LCCT while waiting for my flight to Bintulu at 1.40pm. Woohoo!! Now, I can occupy myself surfing internet here.

1 comments:

  1. penguin_lin said,

    wah sei! can access to wireless in boarding room also!

    on May 8, 2007 at 12:30 PM