Little "xiu kiong" on the bus

I was having my Ginger Onion Chicken rice on the bus this afternoon.

When I was munching my lunch happily, innocently on my seat...

Suddenly, a creature flew by and stop on my lap..
.
...
......
..........

You must be expecting me to scream my heart out. I'm NOT afraid of "Xiu Kiong" (cockroach), Okay?! I dissected its friend cruely in my Biology class when I was in Form Five (Daniel stole the frog that I brought to school and made me no choice but to play with the dirty little "xiu kiong".)

Steadily, I swept it away from my lap. (I was so scared that it would fly into my lunch!)

It ended up stopping on the curtain of the bus..

If I wasn't having my lunch, you must have died on my hand already!

By the way, I only bully little "xiu kiong" but not adult "xiu kiong". Here I would like to introduce you the real "xiu kiong" killer!

Drum, Please!

My Room Mate, Ms. CHIEW!!

0 comments: