I fucked up big time....


arrrgh!!!

i failed my peadiatric SAQ gao gao....but it didn't came as a surprise though, knew it the moment i found out that 5 out of 6 questions i can't really answer. It was tough (only 3 person from my group of 14 passed the exam), the last time i felt this way was during form 4 i entered the exam hall for history paper without even touching the book before.

The problem now is how am i going to break the news to my mother? somemore mother's day is just tomorrow...must call her and say:' ma, happy mother's day, but i fail big time this time, hope you like my present' duh, it sucks....

2 comments:

  1. K.K. said,

    mahai... the blurred out result for Clinical Exam appeared to be an "A". Shouldn't have bring you go eat crab, you faker!

    on May 13, 2007 at 6:31 PM  


  2. tiu...where got a in the graph?

    on May 14, 2007 at 5:55 PM