Pinjam me your mandarin name!!??

Yo, finally in the O&G posting...have to wake up at 6am every morning, have to face a notoriously sarcastic and intimidating lecturer every morning, have to ask permission from female patients to perform a pelvic examination...life sucks!
Anyway, today there is a new batch of houseofficers coming to the ward. One of them happen to be our IMU senior! razz

I was clerking my patient and suddenly she came to me and asked me 'do you have a measuring tape?'. I don't know how much ear wax impacted in my ear canals, i misinterpret it as 'do you have a mandarin name?'
I was shocked and answered: ...yes!
Houseman: pinjam me!
I was like wtf, how??? Puzzled, i asked her:'you want my mandarin name?'
Houseman: no la, measuring tape!
Me: redface oh...no i don't have...

hai, life sucks....

0 comments: