Christmas 2006

Last Christmas was different, as I didn't celebrate with my boy friend, not even my cell group members.. I was celebrating it with my coursemates.. A group of friends who are not Christians and Christmas day is just another public holiday for them.

But Woon Teng brought us to St. Anne's Church on Christmas eve. The church is kinda famous in Bukit Mertajam (BM). There are a lot of statues in the church compound. There are a lot of statues in the church compound.. Actually each statues represent the scene before Jesus's death..but, i can't remember which come first already. Perhaps you can help me to put them in order.

Above is the St. Anne's church..























well, i have tried my best to put them in order..

here are some photos taken in the church with my friends..












This picture appeared to be the weirdest as the baby Jesus was lost! We are not sure it was designed to be like that or someone has stolen the baby.

0 comments: