sweetest memory..

I have been in Penang for three years.. I remembered, we have only two students (includes me), who came from Sarawak, in the class of pure biological sciences. Since she is Iban, she mixed well with those Malay girls. But I was left, alone.

The image that I've built among the course mates was, " A girl who likes to wear skirt.." Since they didn't know my name, they would refer me as the girl who wears skirt everyday, even the seniors did the same!

We were divided into different majors based on our academic performance in the second year. Then only I got to know them, my "buddies" in USM.

Woon Teng, who was my partner for every laboratory work (when the lab was done in pairs.) She is a perfectionist. She does her work properly and never give up until she get the best result. She spends an hour 10 to 15 minutes every morning to tidy up her bed. At the end, the mattress will look like being ironed!

Meng Seong (right) and Yee Son, both are coming from Ipoh. Meng Seong is a bright girl who likes Doraemon very much. Yee Son goes back home every week to meet up with her boy friend. Thus we put her in a club called PBSM - Pelajar Balik Setiap Minggu. See what were they doing? They were having their dinner in the lab!

Genyi (on the right) and Kopi are Biotech students. I only met them in second year as Microb and Biotech students were taking the same subjects in the second year. Genyi is a girl who doesn't like scary movie and ghost story. Genyi and I were left behind while the rest were going to a exhibition of " natural creature" and spirits at Penang Pesta. Kopi is good in handling computer's problem. She has a lot of computer games, but she likes Nancy Drew the most.

Wui Chen is another member of PBSM. She seldom with us, not even on my birthday, as her male "best friend's" birthday is on the same day. She is good in denying her secret relationship with the boy, but her unstoppable smile betrays her.

Lastly, my room mate. She is from the school of chemical sciences. The first day we moved in to the same room, she left me alone at the hostel without telling me where she had been? But then, she came back with a pack of delicious Ayam Mas Chicken rice and munched "politely" in front of me. She has the habit of Finger Licking Good. No matter what she eat, she likes to lick her fingers. She likes to hang out with my friend. But she only hangs out with her male coursemates..(muahaha...) She is quite a patient person but not towards her boy friend (pity Vincent..)

We will graduate soon...Friends, no matter where you go and what you do, my blessing is always with you!



0 comments: