Penguin's Rush Hour

I went back to Penang this Tuesday only found out that my lecture on Wednesday at 11am was cancelled. (Shit! If I know earlier, i'll stay at Seremban till this weekends! Since this is my final semester, I have only got class from Monday to Wednesday!)

I went back to lab heavily the next day and prepared medium, thinking of doing genes transformation.. While waiting for the things to be autoclaved, my supervisor suddenly told me to hold my research progress as he wanted me to do the transformation with different plasmid vector.Okay.. I'll only get those plamid things after 2, 3 weeks..

ahh!! I've nothing to do in campus! Wireless network down due to Taiwan earthquake.. I've nothing to do.... hmm?? How about going to Seremban again?!

YES!! Brilliant idea!

I reached bus terminal the next hour after I came out with the idea. I managed to get on the bus to KL at 5.30pm. If nothing goes wrong, I should be arriving at KL around 9.30pm. I've to reach Tasek Selatan before 11pm as KTM will close around 11pm. ( If i missed the last train, i'll be stucked at Tasek Selatan!!)

Who knew, the bus only arrived at KL at 10.15pm! (I need another 25mins only reach Tasek Selatan from Plaza Rakyat!) It was all because of the stupid bus driver! He talked to his friend all the way from Penang to KL! Some more ate rambutans while driving! I started to run to LRT station once I left the bus.

I always follow some one's buttock (you surely know who is he.) all the way from KL to Seremban, besides, I'm not quite sure how to buy ticket for LRT and KTM as he was the one who did the purchasing everytime.

My brain kept refreshing my memory on how he bought the ticket and which lane to go for LRT and KTM while running through the crowd at Pudu Terminal.

I managed to get on LRT at 10.23pm. ha...I'll only reach Tasek Selatan around 10.45pm..(God!! Pls make this LRT goes faster!)

I run to KTM ticketing machine once I get off from LRT. I guess my awkward pressing movement on the ticketing machine had caught the guard's attention. He came over and taught me which button to press to buy the ticket. ( I found my hands shaking when i was pressing the buttons. If I was given time, I sure can do it myself.)

The train arrived once I got the ticket. I ran down the stairs (with a unreadable speed).

Finally..I got into the train!!Yeah, yeah! I felt so relief!

My phone battery ran out when I got into the train. When I reached Seremban, It was already 11.30pm.. My heart palpitated as the station was quiet..

I made a call with public phone but I only heard Dan saying hello, hello...I searched for the talk button but there's no such button. I tried with the second phone. The stupid phone "swallowed" my coins before I press any number.. I tried the third...can't call also!! What had happened to the public phones?!

Ahh.. I can only wait and hope that Dan's phone would trace the call was from Seremban.

Thanks god! Dan came to fetch me after 15 mins (what took him so long anyway?!)..

0 comments: