Nice graduation outfit

These pics are 'stolen' from some of my friends from friendster. Was too boring and decided to browse through my friends photo and update myself on the latest gossip. Guest what i found? They are the pharmacy batch that enter IMU the same time as I did, and they already graduated while i still got another year with another professional exam! Damn sien....

But anyway, after seeing their picture, i decided that i will never let my children (especially a boy) go into a scottish uni...

If i was among them, i'll rather change sex and wear like a girl, man, nobody can force me to wear a kilt, especially during my graduation! Since they have to wear the traditional scottish costume, will IMU force us to wear like a traditional malay man with during our graduation? OMG, i almost forgot, Malay's sampeng also somehow resemble the kilt! While the scotts may have a dirk, we will be equipped with a keris!

Anyway, congratulations to them and hope they suceed in their future career!

see the metal plate on their gugu? that's not the medal for the heavyweight championship, that's a sporran if i'm not mistaken


from left, Melissa, Su Keat, Alvin and two other that i dunno


fellow ass, come, we all wear this during our graduation and bring a keris and fight like Hang Tuah!


0 comments: