Fire Drill

I am always good in giving not-so-good prediction. For instance, if my friend is going back to home town, I will ask them to call a taxi instead of walking out as it might rain on the she goes back. (we can only reach at the mini bus bus station after 20-25minutes of walking. It will be slower if she has lots luggages with her.) Evidently, I was right on my jokes every times.

Since then, my room mate and her friend asked me to shut my mouth the day before they go back home, or they will have to spend a lot on taxi!

Last night, I suddenly raised the matter of fire drill to my room mate. As this is only the fifth week of new semester, we never expect that it will be held last night!

My room mate was a bit unconsious when the alarm started to ring. She some more asked me to off the light before go out.(What the? Will you off the light in emergency?) She was completely awoke when the officer came and knocked on our door.

We laughed all the way down from our room to the gathering spot as my mouth, once again, made things happen..

Luckily there were no reporter from Berita Kampus last night, or we would be reported as "Penghuni yang tidak berprihatin dan berotak"..

Anyway, it's funnier when this uncle announced that most of us are going to be "Roasted Chicken Wings" as the building only clear after 8 minutes ( should be cleared within 3 minutes). Actually, the building was cleared within 3 minutes in the first year. We were the first penghuni and we thought it was a real emergency. We know their stupid tactis the next year and the time we managed to clear the building increases yearly.

0 comments: