My Vacation (part II)

Kopi and I were staying at Genyi's place before our family's arrival. I was lucky to stay with them as Kopi is a good cook and Genyi is talented in baking cheese cake (yummy!)

There, she showed me how to make simplest lemon cheese cake with Philadelphia cheese. The recipe is written inside the packaging (you can only get the recipe after you open the packaging.)
After the mixture was frozen in refrigerator, it's ready to be served!

Kopi is busy frying nuggets and fries while Genyi is busy with her apple pie.
(where am i? Ya, the photographer! Since I don't really know how to cook, i better stay aside.)

After getting my academic transcript, I brought my family to several places in Penang (I was thinking to rent a car but changed my mind after sesak at George Town for almost 1 hour with my friends before going to fetch my family at Penang airport.)

Well, kek lok shi temple appeared to be the first place they wanted to go.

kek lok shi

whose smile is brighter? the statue or me?

Prangin Mall

Queensbay Mall

savouring the most famous chendul at Penang Road

Gurney Plaza (The shopping mall where i really don't like to go due to the lousy, I should say,very, extremely lousy & rude taxi services at the plaza)


the rudest, most bad-mannered taxi drivers I ever met! I've circled them with light red circle. %$$##%#$*&^%##$!!!@#$^%$%$#%$$#^%^%#$^&&$#%^*##^% ................"taxi driver, daisai ah?"

If you really want to take taxi from Gurney, try to get taxi at the back of the plaza. The taxi drivers offer much better services. Never try the taxi station which situated in front of (facing the beach)the plaza.

But don't worry, we will no longer need the taxi anymore in the future as monorail will soon be built in Penang.

0 comments: