The second week of working

My work is becoming more challenging. More clients are coming and files are growing on my table day by day.

Since the phone has to be switched off in the office, I can't call anyone when i'm working! My boss informed us that, if we cannot stop from checking missed call or sms, he will propose "NO HANDPHONE" in office in the future (Oh, I can't survive without handphone! I... I... need to call my honey at lunch time ...).

Yesterday, I was "fortunate" enough to witness a case at litigation department as I was called to translate a short document. According to my colleagues, the beautiful young lady sued her mother-in-law on the financial matter. (But I only saw three old men quarreled with the lady.)

This week appeared to be a tough week. As I began to attend the clients and I didn't know how to answer their questions regarding to the agreement. I'm fortunate enough as my helpful colleagues are always there to help me. I need my Malay colleague to deal with my native clients as I don't know how to speak Iban! Huh, I want to learn Iban!

One of my colleague also told me that, some customers are very rude and would scold us like hell. (Please don't tell me to much, you will scare me off..)

Anyway, it's time for me to face the real world. I believe, I'll be doing alright!

0 comments: