My vacation (part I)

I only came back from west malaysia last Thursday. I spent a lot from my savings on the vacation. That included my parents' and my sis-in-law's flight ticket, others transportation fees, hotel and other expenses. Well, don't ask me the figure, i dun want to know!

However, I did have a great time with my family and dan. Thank you, dan, for the surprise that you've planned for a long time..

dan & me posing outside the hall

and sorry, for spoiling your plan.

Below are some photos that I managed to take with my coursemates and juniors during the convo. Others were too busy with their family.
with Meng Seong before the convo ceremony

with david (professor called him with the name as the professor said his face suits the name)
with Hanan

and Doreen.

my juniors and cell group members.

These are the gifts from my friends.
Thank you! (My sis-in-law was happily posing with her favourite -matao(the pig) )

That's the end of my convocation. Yahooo! Byebye tests, byebye exams!

0 comments: