Crab feast in Choy Kee

Image Hosted by <span class=

If you ask me what's the food that represent Seremban the most? I would not tell you that it is a siew pao. In stead, I'll recommend you to stop by Choy Kee and have a taste of their salted egg crab....it's simply one of the best crab i tried ever.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yesterday, after a depressing paeds final posting exam, I decided to divert my misery to something delicious, hence, i went for crabs. However, the salted egg crabs is not for everyone. This is what Su Lin said...

"ee....what's this fishy smell???"

"emm....i think is the crab..." continue munching on my delicious crab...

"no....it's the egg...i cannot eat this, yurg!!!"

haha...in the end, i wallap the whole 2 crabs myself...it's like heaven! The crab is sooo nice that i licked dried all the gravy and still crave for more....the price is pretty reasonable as well, totalling at RM62.50 for 3 dishes shown above.

If you drop by Seremban for any reason (seriously, i don't see any reason to come here, besides for the crabs of course), drop by Choy kee....their crabs are seriously good. Haven't try other flavours though, only came here twice. Will try them later if i got more spare cash to spend.

3 comments:

  1. penguin_lin said,

    I'm sorry Dan, I really can't stand that fishy smell. Perhaps other flavors would taste better?

    on April 27, 2007 at 11:45 PM  


  2. ttt said,

    i remember one thing hilarious a couple of years back! remember u ate some shrimps and then u ended up looking like Shu-Qi...omg kill me! haha

    on April 28, 2007 at 6:33 AM  


  3. penguin_lin said,

    i remember he was allergic to seafood in our teens..now, he's not! incredible!

    on April 28, 2007 at 10:07 AM