Pity Pen Torch & Biscuits

I noticed that the bull went to ward without bringing his pen torch on Monday.. I was thinking to call and ask him but he left behind his HANDPHONE too!!

I gave him the pen torch once he reached home..

"Oh, It's dead."

(I was a bit disappointed as he didn't take care of the pen torch that I bought for him one year ago)

"Hmm? How come? You dropped it?"

"Nope."

"Then?"

"Dunno."

"It could be running out of battery gua..."

"...Dunno..."

"Fine, let's get new batteries tomorrow and see."


(Obviously, it was running out of battery, kay?!!)


After exchanging the batteries...



"Okay, i've revived your pen torch. I wonder, how you survived for the past few weeks without pen torch? You don't need it, do you?"

"hmm? There's no test.So I don’t really need it."

"Then, if I didn't come to Seremban, what you gonna do on Wednesday?"
(This fellow got test on Wednesday.)

"Borrow from friend."

"…..."

I went back to my temporary territory thinking of enjoying another thing that I’ve bought secretly when I purchased the batteries at 7-11.


Tiger Biscuits!!

But when I opened it…

“ee? What’s that sound?”

“hmm?? I didn’t hear anything..”

“What are you hiding?” (came towards me)

“Hiding? Certainly no!”

“Give it to me..”

“…..what?..”

“You know…”

“Fine…” (I handed him my favorite Tiger biscuits..)

“Wah…haha..haha…You shouldn’t have…..bla bla…double chins…heavy bottom….big stomach….arms…leg…you see..bla bla..”

(..''') This man nags more than my elder brother on my weight. Now even worse, my sister-in-law has joined the nagger group!!



I didn’t really listen to him as those words are the MUST in his lecture. So, just get the keywords. (haha…. :p) I know they nag for my own good. But..but..the biscuits are seductive!!



I think I heard the Tiger biscuits screamed, "Help! Help!" in the tin.

You see, all the biscuits were under his guard. I have no choice but to wait till the next morning.

Who knows, I woke up in the morning and saw that fellow munching my Tiger biscuits happily!!


I think I heard the biscuits screamed for help again.





Look at his EVIL eyes!!

Gurr..!! I should wake up earlier!



Ee? He remembered to bring the pen torch finally.

1 comments:

  1. K.K. said,

    haha... now i knw wat the wailings and screamings are all about.

    Tiger kenot fight Tambun lah...

    on April 26, 2007 at 12:56 AM