Tiu Nei, I'm not coming back anymore...

Today i went to Terminal One to change my Final Fantasy X cd which stucked very soon after I started the game. It was not the first time, I had been there for the past 2 weeks but they told me no stock.

However, this is the first time a girl is manning the shop. Usually I dealt with the guy and he promised me to change it for me as soon as they have new stock.

As usual, I told the girl that my cd is not working...

me: i want to change this, it got stuck. and give me a piece of guitar hero II also...
Girl: ok, wait for a while, I see whether we have the stock
me: ok.
Girl: *after looking at the cd, she pointed the cd at me* sir, sorry, can you look at this?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
there's a circular fine scratch at the rim of the cd (the bright thing at the rim)

me: wo, why like this one?
girl: i think your ps2 dvdrom got problem de...
me: really? what kind of problem?
girl: I think the unit spoilt de, u see, it can present by scratching your dvd like this, i'm sorry but i cannot change this for you since it's your unit that's spoilt. *after pausing a while* you go back and check your other cds see whether they are like that also. if yes, you have to service your unit de
me: *scared de, gulp* service? how much will it cost..
girl: *muffled cantonese* hundred plus
me: *didn't hear what she said* oh, 18 only?
girl: no, 120 for a non original spare part, if you want sony original one will cost u 300!
me: *what the fuck? same like the price i bought my ps2? fuck you! you really make me scared shit de* huh? so expensive??
girl: you better don't play anymore and send it here fast, if it really spoilt, we can't even repair it anymore. oh ya, do you still wan your guitar hero II?
me: no thanks. *rushed out from the shop worrying my ps2 is gone case de*

after rushing home to check at Final Fantasy XII and God of war 2 (the two most played games for the past 2 weeks), there isn't a single scratch on them!!

fuck you you little sales girl, i felt so noob now to be coned by you! I'm not stepping into your shop again! i suspect that it's you who sell me cd that was already scratched! but on second thought, that's the only shop that sells cds that's compatible with my ps2. Most the other shops' cds seem to have problem...sigh, better check the cd carefully next time i buy from them....

1 comments:

  1. penguin_lin said,

    you...you...want to f**k the sales girl? oh no.. mum!!

    on April 25, 2007 at 1:24 PM