I'll Miss ya'..

Another week to go, I'll be going back to Bintulu. I cherish every moment that I've spent in Penang.

The thing that surprise me the most in USM is the park. There are many lizards strolling here and there in the park. I have to be very careful when I jog in the park. I might be dragged into the lake if I stepped on them! No worry, they actually afraid of human. I only had to keep an eye on them when they came up for sunbathing.

Besides the Lizards, there are plenty of delicious food that you can find in the campus.



This mountain-like Ice Kacang is my favourite and it only cost me RM1.


This nasi lemak is the most tasty nasi lemak that i've ever had.

Besides, I'm gonna miss the food in Penang...


Penang steamboat.



The colorful "tan yuan" made of glutinous rice.


The popular Cendol at Penang Road.


Woon Teng's home-made New Year Biscuits!

Besides the food, the double-decker buses are now available in Penang.



And the shuttle buses in the campus. Although I always ended up walking back to my hostel after lecture, the shuttle buses were convenient on rainy days.



Finally my hostel. It is distance away from my school, but it provides the most hygienic environment to the students compare to the other hostels in the campus.



Oh, sayonara!

2 comments:

  1. ttt said,

    hows u?u gunna finish ur study soon aint u?wats ur plan ? and sorry for tat day on msn! was busy T_T anyway take care.xxx

    on April 28, 2007 at 6:29 AM  


  2. penguin_lin said,

    oh ya..it's okay, dun worry about that.. Well, i myself also dun know whether to further study or work.. but i decided, only further if i've got any scholarship..

    on April 28, 2007 at 9:28 AM