Having steamboat in Penang

Since it was the end of the semester and we were finishing our final year project soon, my coursemates wanted to have a little celebration after spending almost one year hard work on our research.

They decided to go Seoul Garden, which located in Gurney shopping complex, to have steamboat. You can see me in formal suit as i went there right after the lauching ceremony of Toastmaster Club.



Kopi loves the restaurant so much as it provides her favourite ice-cream. She took a bowl of ice-cream once she entered the restaurant while the rest were busy choosing food at another corner.


We ordered kimchi soup (on the left) and chinese herbal soup (Sorry, i forgot the name)..





I like the char siew chicken very much..so i covered the whole hot plate with the chicken!


After massive intake of food, i made myself a bowl of "fruit ABC"..



I get myself ice-cream....


finally...some buns..


and we called it a day after window shopping at Gurney...


0 comments: