What would you do before examination?

My final exam was over. From today onwards, there'll be no more exam in my life! HAHAHA...

However, there is a viva awaiting me next Monday. As long as it's not a paper test, i'll not be nervous and stress like hell. I supposed to prepare for the viva in Penang but I wanted to see someone (you know who),who has tests on this coming Wednesday and Thursday, before i fly back to Sarawak. Moreover, the problem of stalker sneaking into bathroom worsen at my hostel. That insane stalker had sneaked into my module TWICE!! Thus, it is better for me to stay away from the hostel before viva.

Since someone needs to do his revision, he had prepared a paper of Perjanjian XX for me. I have to sign the agreement or he will not allow me to go Seremban.

PERJANJIAN XX
1. No PS 2. It would be rude if you play the game happily outside while my housemates and I are all under stress!
(okay, since you banned me from playing Metal Slug, there's no game fancy me.)

2. Do not seek for child attention.
(Since when i seek for "child" attention?!!)

3. Exercise.
(Fine. It isn't a tough job for me.)

4. No junk food.
(As long as you have your key with you, I won't be able to sneak out and purchase any junk food from the shop nearby.)

5. Do what you suppose to do for your viva.
(Common, stop Nagging me!)


I signed the agreement without any objection but this "someone" isn't a good role model for me..

When I was studying this afternoon...



Someone is....

SNOoRing happily on the bed!!

Before napping he was day dreaming in front of his computer while watching Bill Gates' short video..



Hey..hey..I want to abolish that agreement (especially statement 4) if you yourself do not do your revision properly..

0 comments: