It's All Coffee's Fault!

Ahh.... I can't sleep. It's all because of the ice coffee that I've drunk this.. no, it's already 4.00am! Should be yesterday's afternoon!

I seldom drink coffee. I never need it to help me stay awake as I never burn mid-night oil. Yes, I'm afraid of the DARK. especially when I'm alone.



I can't just lay there doing nothing?? Get up, get up, do something else.

How about reading?

No way! I never like reading.. Fortunately I'm not medical student or i would be kicked out from the Medical school.

Wait, what's that song? I Need Some Sleep? Well, I really need some SLEEP! Stop bugging someone who is sleepless.

How about watching movie?

Let's see what I have... The Descent... I think it'll make me awake all the night!

Little Children? Sigh, forget about movie, it'll take me 2-3 hours to watch.

Ah... Only yesterday I found out that the Hokkien Mee in Seremban is different from Penang Hokkien Mee.


Ya, this is Seremban Hokkien Mee.

I was extremely upset when I saw the fried mee appeared on the table. That so called Mee Goreng Basah at my home town wasn't the Hokkien Mee that I wanted.


This is Penang Hokkien Mee!

Pity me, I didn't eat spicy food for almost a week! Oh.. I miss Tomyam soup, Penang Hokkien Mee, Penang Loh Mee, chicken curry.. yummy..yummy...

I think I better try to sleep now. Maybe I will dream of those spicy food that i miss so much.

0 comments: