Punishment for leaving me alone

My room mate was quite busy since last week. Okay, I know, this is our final semester. Thus, her “Ke po” + “nothing-to-do” coursemates were busy organizing farewell dinner here and there…Starting at Pizza Hut to Khaleel (a famous mamak), and then Ibu’s Kitchen (That’s why they went there because they are all mummy boys and girls who still need their “IBU” to milk them.)

Besides, the Queensbay shopping mall has become her second home.. Yesterday was the n times she visited that incomplete shopping mall.. She loves the Queensbay so much because there are plenty Japanese restaurants. Well, I don’t like sushi (It’s a food for sissy according to Dan..Actually I hate seaweed! It stinks!)

Gurr... Now, you can at least have an idea on how many days she had left me alone at the hostel. I don’t like to eat alone stupidly at canteen especially DINNER!!

Well, last night, my anger has already exceeded the limit and I decided to punish that little mummy girl who still fancy farewell party like a student of secondary school.

Well, this was her punishment…


(You better not cry, you better not shout, you better not scream, I’m telling you why, Sulin is having her revenge!)


Since she loves to call herself snow white, here I made her dream come true!

0 comments: