My supervisor's birthday

Yesterday was my supervisor's birthday. We had organized a birthday party for him secretly..

Abg Chai busy arranging the food on the table before the arrival of Professor while MC busy chatting on phone.




Prof arrived at the reading room happily around 4pm..I think he knew that a birthday party was awaiting him..


Right after his arrival, his beloved wife brought in (guess what?!) a cake from Baskin Robbins!!


Since the ice cream cake had been put in the -20 degree celcius fridge for a long time, the cake was frozen!

here goes the potong cake ceremony..



After few minutes.....




Time is passing....


Prof decided to give up after that as the cake was hard like rock!

Since Dan told me that I've grown fatter last week... I only ate a little pieces of the cake compared to others...pity me... Jeremy has the largest piece of the cake! so good to be male..They dont really have to worry about their weight...



After finishing the ice cream cake, Jeremy showed his face full with satisfaction... (pity me for kept swallowing my saliva...)



Well, not forgotten a photo for memory with my postgraduates and MC..



Lastly, with my labmates and Prof. Nazalan..


That's the end of the party...

0 comments: